Dr. Mark Gasbara
Meet Mark J. Gasbara D.D.S.
Skilled, experienced, compassionate dentist in Odenton, Maryland
Dr. Mark Gasbara has the education, professional training and certifications that provide a foundation for his practice. Added to that are 25 years of experience and a determination to provide the specific services and treatments that each patient needs and wants. His credentials include:
- Member, American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- General Practice Residency, Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, N.Y., 1987
- D.D.S., Georgetown University Dental School, 1986
- B.S., Biology, Siena College, Loudonville, N.Y., 1982
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Certification
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) Certification
He is fully qualified and experienced in general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and IV sedation.
Call 410-551-4600 and schedule an appointment or request an appointment online.
If you are seeking a dentist who will listen to your concerns and base a treatment plan on your specific needs, we welcome your call to schedule an appointment.
“I have been Dr. Gasbara’s patient for over 15 years. Dr. Gasbara is not only a doctor for my teeth, but he makes me feel like a part of his family. With my English, it is hard to explain what I need but he already knows about what he has to do. Whenever I need Dr. Gasbara he is always there for me, that is why I drive a long way to see him, it is worth it and valuable to the health of my teeth. His staff is wonderful!!! Their personalities are always kind and make me feel comfortable.”
S.P., from Potomac, MD