About Us – Family Dentist, Odenton, Maryland
A message from Dr. Mark Gasbara at Odenton Family Dental Care
It has been my privilege to provide dental care to individuals and families in the Odenton area for the past 30 years. Because of the trust my patients place in me, my associate Dr. Arafalies, and in my staff, I feel a responsibility to deliver the best possible care to each and every patient.
- Each patient is an individual with unique medical, dental and personal needs. I listen to what the patient says – and even what the patient doesn’t say – to determine the best course of treatment.
- I know that some patients arrive at my office with a significant amount of anxiety about dentistry. I respect that feeling, and work with the patient to assure as much comfort as possible, including IV sedation.
- There are many dental products and treatments available, but I don’t push any product. Instead, I explain what is available, answer questions, and put the decisions in the patient’s hands.
- My office staff provides straightforward answers about insurance coverage and financial arrangements.
- Our dental office stays current with the latest tools and techniques of family dentistry, oral surgery (including wisdom teeth extraction), cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic surgery so that our patients can have the best care available.
- When circumstances, such as a move out of the area, cause a patient to change dentists, we promptly provide a complete record of treatment.
The success my staff and I have enjoyed over the past 30 years is based on one thing – our commitment to each patient. I am proud that many of our patients have been with us for years, some traveling from Baltimore, Annapolis, Washington, D.C., and beyond.
Sincerely, Dr. Mark J. Gasbara, D.D.S.
“I have been Dr. Gasbara’s patient for over 15 years. Dr. Gasbara is not only a doctor for my teeth, but he makes me feel like a part of his family. With my English, it is hard to explain what I need but he already knows about what he has to do. Whenever I need Dr. Gasbara he is always there for me, that is why I drive a long way to see him, it is worth it and valuable to the health of my teeth. His staff is wonderful!!! Their personalities are always kind and make me feel comfortable.”
S.P., from Potomac, MD