Dr. Michael Will
Dr. Michael J. Will, D.D.S., M.D., Oral Surgeon
Board-certified oral surgeon: cosmetic surgery, dental anesthesiology, oral reconstruction
A retired Army officer, Dr. Will has more than 25 years of experience performing maxillofacial and cosmetic surgeries on military personnel and civilians. That experience is available to patients at Odenton Family Dental Care in Odenton, Maryland.
- M.D., University of Texas, San Antonio
- D.D.S., Georgetown University
- B.S., Washington and Jefferson College
- General Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas
- General Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship, Center for Cosmetic Surgery, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Immediate past chairman, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Residency Program director and consultant to the Surgeon General, Walter Reed Army Medical Center and National Capital Consortium
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS), American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABCS) National Dental Board of Anesthesiology; and trustee, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
Dr. Will is also the author of numerous text book chapters and scientific articles, and is a sought-after lecturer in his field. He serves on the medical staffs of Shady Grove Adventist Hospital, Montgomery Surgery Center and Frederick Memorial Hospital.
Call 410-551-4600 and schedule an appointment.
If you require oral, maxillofacial or cosmetic surgery, you can rely on the extensive experience of Dr. Michael J. Will, oral surgeon. Call for an appointment.
“I have been Dr. Gasbara’s patient for over 15 years. Dr. Gasbara is not only a doctor for my teeth, but he makes me feel like a part of his family. With my English, it is hard to explain what I need but he already knows about what he has to do. Whenever I need Dr. Gasbara he is always there for me, that is why I drive a long way to see him, it is worth it and valuable to the health of my teeth. His staff is wonderful!!! Their personalities are always kind and make me feel comfortable.”
S.P., from Potomac, MD