|What are Lumineers by Cerinate? | return to top|
- Lumineers by Cerinate are thin porcelain shields that are bonded to the front of your teeth to create dramatic changes in your smile.
|Is there any pain involved in the process? | return to top|
- No! Because Lumineers by Cerinate require little to no preparation, there is no need for shots or drilling, with no removal of the painful tooth structure (in most cases).
|How long will it take for them to change my smile? | return to top|
- While some people may need other dental treatments, Lumineers by Cerinate typically require only 2 dental visits, and they are placed in only an hour.
|How do I know if Lumineers by Cerinate are the right choice for me? | return to top|
- Schedule a consultation with Dr. Gasbara, who can show you how much your smile can be improved with Lumineers by Cerinate.
|How long do Lumineers by Cerinate last? | return to top|
- There is long-term clinical research with Lumineers by Cerinate (over 20 years), which shows 100% retention with no discoloration.
|What if I have any questions? | return to top|
- Please contact our Lumineers service department at 1.800.972.1236