Do you have an oral surgeon on staff?
Who We Are
Dr. Mark J. Gasbara, D.D.S.
- Member, American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- General Practice Residency, Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, 1987
- D.D.S., Georgetown University Dental School, 1986
- B.S. Biology, Siena College, Loudonville, NY, 1982
- Certificates: CPR, ACLS
Dr. Michael J. Will, D.D.S., M.D. (Oral Surgeon)
- M.D., University of Texas in San Antonio
- D.D.S., Georgetown University
- Bachelor’s degree, Washington and Jefferson College
- General Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas.
- General Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship at the Center for Cosmetic Surgery in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Immediate past Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Chairman, Residency Program Director and Consultant to the Surgeon General at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and the National Capital Consortium.
- Author of numerous textbook chapters and scientific articles
- Recognized lecturer in Oral and Maxillofacial and Cosmetic Surgery.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery(ABOMS), the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery(ABCS), the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology and serves as a board examiner for the ABOMS and the ABCS.
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Dental Soceity of Anesthesiology, and serves as a Trustee for the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.