Welcome to Odenton Family Dental Care
Your Family & Cosmetic Dentist in Odenton, MD
The dentist you have been looking for: Dr. Mark J. Gasbara
If you are like the patients we see every day at Odenton Family Dental Care, you have high standards and tough questions when it comes to selecting a dentist for you and your family.
- Do you trust the dentist’s commitment to making decisions and recommendations that are right for you?
- Do the dentist and the clinic staff make you feel comfortable, answer your questions and show genuine concern for any anxiety you may have?
- Do you look forward to a dentist appointment, knowing that you will receive experienced, skillful care?
- Are you confident that your dentist can provide treatment that meets your needs?
Please call to schedule an appointment or with questions: ☎ 410-551-4600
Monday: 10:00 AM − 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 12:00 PM − 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM − 2:00 PM
Thursday: 12:00 PM − 7:00 PM
Dr. Mark J. Gasbara and our entire staff work every day to make sure our patients can answer YES to those questions, that they receive the service they want, the service they have a right to expect, and at costs that are affordable and competitive. By their long-term patronage, their testimonials and their beautiful smiles, our patients tell us that we are succeeding.
- Learn more about us, about Dr. Gasbara and Dr. Will.
- Learn about our hygiene program, our family dental practice and our service to military and government patients.
- Find out about cosmetic dentistry, the Zoom! whitening process and veneers that can brighten your smile.
- Know how IV sedation can help with extensive dental work and ease dental anxiety.
- Get an overview of cosmetic surgery and other oral surgery, including wisdom teeth extraction.
At Odenton Family Dental Care, we tailor your dental care to meet your needs and concerns. We are happy to answer your questions about treatment plans and insurance and financing. Every patient at Odenton Family Dental Care is unique and deserves the best of care. We never forget that.
“I have been Dr. Gasbara’s patient for over 15 years. Dr. Gasbara is not only a doctor for my teeth, but he makes me feel like a part of his family. With my English, it is hard to explain what I need but he already knows about what he has to do. Whenever I need Dr. Gasbara he is always there for me, that is why I drive a long way to see him, it is worth it and valuable to the health of my teeth. His staff is wonderful!!! Their personalities are always kind and make me feel comfortable.”
S.P., from Potomac, MD